Tuesday, December 4, 2007

week9 thing22

I liked that exercise a lot better than the last one. I managed to open another account and had a look around Netlibrary. It was all very well. I found a few titles I added to my favourites and I managed to find my way round that site. I was especially impressed with the German option of the site. Althoug i couldn't spot any German ebooks. Never mind. That was a very nice exercise and I edged my way closer to the end if I hopefully get another credit here.
Also it has to be said that I would very much prefer real books, the old-fashioned sort made of paper to ebooks. But that wasn't part of exercise. And I'm glad it was only optional to go to amazon, because amzon wouldn't be my most favourite website. I blame them partly for the decline of good old-fashioned book shops all over the place I like so much. But that is an alltogether different topic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work here, only one more thing to go!