Tuesday, November 20, 2007

week8 thing18

I have been to zoho and created an account and had a look around and created two documents and then I managed to publish one of these documents on my very own blog. I thought that was a stroke of genius. I was really impressed by myself, but perhaps it was only because the programme was so straight forward that even I could manage. Never mind. Sorry for that document being written in German. I just got carried away and writing in German is still so much easier.
But I got the impression everything was very slow on zoho. I'm not quite sure whether i could cope this that, and besides that every computer has a software or perhaps only the ones I use. But there are now two more documents on the world wide web and I'm sure it can cope with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most people have commented that Zoho is slow, glad to see you gave it a go