Tuesday, November 27, 2007

week9 thing20

  1. I've heard so much about youTube and then I was finally and thanks to this programme finally there, I was kinda disappointed. That should be the world famous website everything is talking about and there - nearly everybody has a video, famous or not so famous. The first I've heard about you tube was when this press conference has happened and an italian soccer coach explained a few things in not so good german what everybody said that was very funny. After finally seeing it I have to say it wasn't that funny at all. My guess is, that youTube is full of that sort of stuff.
  2. I had a look at the library dominos and the moment they do that downstairs at special collection I'm in. On the other hand wouldn't it be more usefully to read the books and play with real dominos instead? Just a thought. What I thought was much funnier are the pet videos. There is some real cute stuff out there.
  3. I managed to place a video on my blog and it has to said youTube made it very easy and straight forward. And of course I joined youTube and this was a very straightforward process as well.
  4. And finally. Actually I lack a bit of phantasy and creativity to imagine what youTube can do to our website. Perhaps pet video of the day. But please not Conan the librarian.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We thought Conan was funny....